Thursday 6 June 2013

Hello and welcome

Hello and welcome to my first ever blog. That's how you're suppose to start these things right? Erm... moving on from the awkward intros I guess it's a good idea to explain myself and tell you why I've decided to start writing.

The truth is, I spend a lot of time online - and not just on Facebook and eBay. I read and research other peoples blogs and content, using the information I absorb to draw up my own conclusions and ideas about the world of digital presence, content marketing and user experience.

A lot of this thinking goes into my many reports and proposals that I use in my day-to-day career - convincing decision makers within my company to see the light in terms of digital transformation.

However, decision makers being as busy as they are rarely have time to read the detail and focus on the numbers. The spend. The return. The resource required. As a result, much of my thinking ends up on the cutting room floor.

This blog is my best bits. My deleted scenes. My editors cut.

Hopefully not my bloopers reel.

Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment